Crusaders of Acre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official make a backstory for yourself thread!

+2
Kondradus_of_Acre
King Reinhardt
6 posters

Go down

The official make a backstory for yourself thread! Empty The official make a backstory for yourself thread!

Post by King Reinhardt Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Since you all seem to want General Chat spammed up again with useless junk- I mean... filled with nice threads that are clearly important, this thread is so you can post a back-story of your character, before joining acre, when joining, whatever it may be. Have fun with it!
King Reinhardt
King Reinhardt
King of Acre
King of Acre

Back to top Go down

The official make a backstory for yourself thread! Empty Re: The official make a backstory for yourself thread!

Post by Kondradus_of_Acre Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:46 am

i was a poor man child junior aprentintice to a proffesional masterbator.

Kondradus_of_Acre
Lord of Acre
Lord of Acre

Back to top Go down

The official make a backstory for yourself thread! Empty Re: The official make a backstory for yourself thread!

Post by Horse_of_Acre Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:49 am

I was a man who had no name, but constantly rode a horse.
Horse_of_Acre
Horse_of_Acre
Knight of Acre
Knight of Acre

Back to top Go down

Post by Silicium_of_acre Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:43 am

I came from the nord east of france in belgium i used to chase rabbits with ma familly for dinner with bows and arrows, we used to chase rabbits up in the wood near our lord castel he was extremely protective towards us he was a good man. but then came those filthy french and murdered every one just for the price of wool. then i decided to be a mercenary for ma own will i was good i could kill 3 6 man on the field from a far. but one day a lord came from the holy land he saw potentiel in me so he confused me that ma faith was not lost and the holy lands would give me a new start so i followed the lord that asked me to join the crusade.
i soon learned that the longbow was more powerfull and could kill a peasant in only one hit.

I puched ma self to become better and better each day, i was so good that those sarranid archer didnt dear fighting me face to face. but then came the holy bible in ma hand i slighty started to read it and by that i lost experiance with it but not to the point were i coulnt it anyone anymore
Silicium_of_acre
Silicium_of_acre
Crusader Novice
Crusader Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex_of_Acre Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Well i was born English and grew up in the poor slums of England, I became a Merc working for whoever would me the most money, i saw many battlefields and killed many men until one day i was left to rot in a French prison after being captured. I managed to escape by dressing up as one of the maids and escaped with nothing but a ball of wool, i soon found myself with nothing but a sickle and a bag of stones which i used to defend myself against angry farmers.. Soon i met a fellow called Sillicium and he told me all about his past and a strong faction named "Acre" and asked me if i wanted to be apart of it

And i suppose you can guess the rest
Alex_of_Acre
Alex_of_Acre
Crusader Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Moncho_of_Acre Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Meh, wrote 10 lines of backstory, went to edit it for a misplaced comma and accidentally deleted it so TL;DR version:
I was born Bla Bla Bla I joined Bla Bla Bla I will die
Moncho_of_Acre
Moncho_of_Acre
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down